Probiz – BuildinGS

Please note: The following is only a guide to assist you in determining your insurance needs and should be seen as such. Your proposal form, policy document and schedule should be seen as your contract with Indequity Specialised Insurance Ltd, in conjunction with all other correspondence that may be sent to you from time to time. These are the legal documents forming the basis of our contract with you and should be consulted in all instances. 

Building cover insures the immovable structures which you own or for which you are responsible.

These structures would normally include:

  • Landlords’ fixtures and fittings;
  • Water, sewerage, gas, electricity and telephone connections;
  • Paths and driveways constructed of brick, concrete, paving, asphalt or stone (not gravel);
  • Walls, gates and fences.

Other Components of Probiz

Office Contents

Electronic Equipment

Business All Risks


Business Interruption