Uniq-Cover – Buildings

Please note: The following is only a guide to assist you in determining your insurance needs and should be seen as such. Your proposal form, policy document and schedule should be seen as your contract with Indequity Specialised Insurance Ltd, in conjunction with all other correspondence that may be sent to you from time to time. These are the legal documents forming the basis of our contract with you and should be consulted in all instances.

In this section, building cover is provided for the dwelling in the event that a single, insured event causes loss or damages to your insured property.

The dwelling includes, but is not limited to, the residence and its outbuildings, landlord’s fixtures and fittings, water, sewerage, gas, electricity and telephone connections, paths and driveways constructed of brick, concrete, paving, asphalt or stone (not gravel), walls, gates and fences (excluding hedges), swimming pools (other than pools that are built above ground level and vinyl lined pools) including fixed filtration plant, pool safety nets and covers, water-pumping machinery (not automatic pool cleaners), tennis courts, sauna and spa baths belonging to you and which are situated at the risk address shown in the schedule.

Please note that your Indequity insurance policy does not cover, amongst other exclusions, existing structural damage, faulty construction and/or general maintenance, nor gradual wear and tear of the dwelling.

Kindly refer to the complete policy wording for more detailed information regarding this section and any extensions thereunder. You are also more than welcome to contact us for any assistance.

Other Components of Uniq-Cover

Household Contents

All Risks